Raven Precision Cruizer II Guidance
Simple, affordable guidance made faster and more powerful than ever
Cruizer II™ lets you add all the benefits of an easy-to-use precision guidance system and more to your operation, without pushing your budget off course. Because we removed two of the biggest obstacles—complexity and high cost. Cruizer II also makes it simple for you to grow with more power and capability when you’re ready for auto-steering and automatic on-off planter and boom section controls.
High Value Points
Simple in every way. Simple to install. Simple to operate. Simple to understand. And since Cruizer II is surprisingly affordable, you enjoy quick payback through improved efficiency and input savings. Easy installation and operation also gets you in and out of the field in a hurry.
Increasing your mobility and performance. Cruizer II brings greater accuracy and efficiency to a variety of operations—from tillage to seeding to spraying to harvesting. You can also move Cruizer II easily from tractor to tractor, which makes a great “second” guidance unit for equipment and applications that don’t require upper-end capability. It even comes with a weather resistant option for open-air cabs.
Less stress and fatigue. Cruizer II’s easy to read guidance display means you have one less thing to worry about while you’re working. That allows you to concentrate on other things. Add Raven assisted steering and automatic planter and boom section controls to make life simpler still.
Guiding you toward profitability. Cruizer II benefits go straight to your bottom line—especially when you consider its competitive price and quick payback on your investment. With Cruizer II in your cab, you can know more, control more—and make more.
KEY BENEFITS & FEATURES
- Brilliant 5.7” high-resolution touch-screen display features easy to understand icon-based menus, status indicators, and day/night mode for simple operation.
- Simple installation/mounting for hassle-free installation and use with multiple machines.
- Built-in 10 Hz DGPS receiver and external DGPS antenna for accurate sub-meter guidance.
- Integrated lightbar system for added confidence and visual support.
- Enhanced “Last Pass” guidance with automatic correction simplifies contour and irregularly shaped fields and prevents repeating errors.
- Record keeping made simple with file formats for saving, reporting and importing data.
Purchase the Cruizer II Guidance Systems Online