- The GPS Speed Sensor uses a GPS receiver to measure true ground speed, then delivers a frequency signal compatible with the radar speed signal input on most controls and monitors.
- Eliminates problems frequently found with radar speed sensors on wet surfaces, with moving crops, or vehicle vibration.
- Convenient enclosure mounts inside cab, only a small patch antenna is mounted outside.
- Status LEDs show power, GPS lock and speed output conditions.
- Wide range of adapter cables available making it compatible with all popular application rate control systems.
- State of the art GPS engine delivers better performance than many comparable units on the market.
- Speed range of 5.-80+ mph (1-130+ km/h).
Purchase TeeJet GPS Speed Sensors Online
Model: 90-02371 TeeJet GPS Speed Sensor- Mid-Tech